Monday, October 28, 2013

66/104




You have been super attached to me when I'm there or right next to you and have been scared of other people. Separation anxiety? But im not going anywhere. But when I take you to the play house at the mall you pay with other kids and you kind of forget about me. I know that grandpa will take you to the mall a lot when I start school. I will call every hour or whenever I can to check up on you.


And here's a picture of my eye :)




What have I been doing? I've been doing a little bit of sight seeing here and there. I stroll around every morning to see acres and acres of rice fields and every morning I can't help but be amazed with the beauty of earth. One of these days I really will bring the nice camera to take amazing shots so you guys can see what I'm seeing. It's been rainy here these past 2 days so the internet has been going wacky on me and there's a little flood here and there also. Every few days I get 3 little chocolate bars and free myself from Mimi and get to update on my blog readings. I'm editing this using my ipad and bummer some photos won't change width :( I don't like it when it isn't aligned.

1 comment :

  1. Ohhhhh.....get out there with that camera! I can't wait to see what it all looks like!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys!!