Friday, June 13, 2014

Mommy Blog: Potty Training

I have been trying to potty train Mimi for 3 weeks now and so proud to say that she can do it! well I guess were in step 2. The step where she has a routine to go to the bathroom every morning and night and she actually says poopoo when she has to go. her poopoo usually means pee pee, but that's a start. She also still wears a diaper at night. She doesn't know yet how to pull up her shorts or pants.
Everytime she says "Mama, Poo poo!" I get excited and run her to the bathroom. This is a whole new stage. She still wears a diaper when we go out because we don't want any accidents in public.

Dees ayone have any potty training tips to share? I would love it :)


1 comment :

  1. Wow! We're into using the potty with success for about 3 weeks too! This is so good! Isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you guys!!